Who We Are And Why You Should Train Here
Since we’ve opened, we’ve been dedicated to changing the lives of people through Jesus Christ, one person at a time. We use Christian Martial Arts to achieve this goal. We strive to provide a safe, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere for all students and family members. We take pride in creating an environment for individuals to achieve, develop and succeed in their personal goals.
We strongly believe that Christian martial arts can be for everyone, regardless of age, gender or experience levels. Throughout all of our programs, students will not only learn the necessary skill sets to protect themselves both spiritually and physically, but we stand behind our realistic and practical approach, confident it will enable every member to achieve greatness and live their best life.
The Tiny Tornados are our youngest and most adorable group, comprised of children in kindergarten and first grade. They attend classes Monday through Thursday for a shorter duration, which is more suitable for their age group. Despite the reduced time, the Tiny Tornados cover the same material as the older students in the Essentials class. However, the content is broken down into smaller, age-appropriate segments, ensuring optimal learning for the little ones.
The Essentials is where everybody starts – from 2nd grade all the way up to high school. In this class, the students learn the fundamentals, the basics, the essentials of martial arts – hence the name. This program is designed with 6 modules, each lasting 3 weeks, for a total of 18 weeks. Each basic principle of martial arts is being covered in the different modules. You can begin at any time, and once you have trained and learned all the modules in the Essentials you are ready to graduate to the Elite class!
To raise up a generation of Christian warriors that have spiritual, intellectual, and physical strength who will defend the faith and restore the fear of the Lord to America.
SPIRITUALLY STRONG, MORALLY VIRTUOUS, ACADEMICALLY BRILLIANT, AND PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR – WE ARE CHRIST’S WARRIORS!
We provide children with all the skills needed for a fruitful life. Our students are spiritually strong, academically sound, and physically disciplined. Warriors Christian Academy is molding “Champion Children” that are “Kingdom Kids!”
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. – Ephesians 6:11-12
Our story is simple. Thirty years ago we opened our first martial arts academy; today we have students across the country. We opened Warriors Christian Academy for the 2020/2021 school year in God’s perfect timing with years of planning as an immediate response to the challenges schools present to the learning environment. We now have schools in Cedar Park and Georgetown, with more locations to come.
There are countless studies on the benefits of martial arts for focus and acuity, self-esteem, confidence, and behavior. Through the decades we have had undeniable success changing and molding thousands of children’s lives through the martial arts culture of respect and discipline; however, the need for full-day immersive academics with firm boundaries has been voiced repeatedly throughout our decades of school ownership.
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. – Proverbs 22:6
We launched our own standards for the “new normal” in the Fall of 2020 while area schools were still virtual and extracurricular activities were indefinitely paused or altered. We saw a huge need to correct our children’s journeys: physical activity; higher academic standards and accountability; developing critical thinking skills; and teaching accurate history. The choice was simple: either allow the secular public school system to redefine morality, or invest in a Christian legacy to pass down to our grandchildren’s children.
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness – Colossians 2: 6-7
In order of importance, we focus on:
1. Salvation through Jesus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16
2. Academic Excellence
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. – Romans 12:2
3. Martial Arts
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Is Warriors just for boys? Absolutely not – Girls THRIVE at Warriors Christian Academy!
She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong. – Proverbs 31:17
At Warriors we have an equal amount of healthy, strong, and confident girls and boys attending classes. Warriors equips your daughters to defend themselves while maintaining femininity and grace. Training biblical young men and ladies is critical in their journey, and we affirm our students are secure in their birth gender and status as a child of God.
CUSTOM, INDIVUALIZED CHRISTIAN CURRICULUM
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge. – Proverbs 18:15
Warriors Christian Academy blends a rigorous Christian learning environment with inspired creativity, through spiritual growth, physical health and overall fitness. We believe that developing a champion mindset is the key to enduring success, and in the science of achievement: behavior and academics see positive growth through everyday excellence.
Our curriculum is guided by the ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International), the largest Christian accreditation organization in the world. Accreditation is a process involving stringent criteria and numerous site inspections. Once we satisfy the rigorous requirements and time needed to complete the process, accreditation will be conferred.
NOW ENROLLING FOR K5 THROUGH 12TH GRADE – FALL 2023
Class spots are limited. Waiting lists are inevitable.
Contact us NOW to reserve your child’s spot.
MOTHER’S DAY OUT OFFERINGS – FALL 2023
We launched our “Mother’s Day Out” program for mothers and their kids (ages 3 and 4) to attend our academy 2022. Because of the success of this program, we are pleased to offer it again.
Contact us NOW to reserve your child’s spot.
ENJOY A TASTE OF OUR STUDENTS LEARNING AT WARRIORS CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!
Our culture is one of a kind! Learning about Jesus, developing skills, achieving goals, and having fun!
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. – Romans 13:1
Our world has veered from Christian values and ethics. Belief is extremely powerful, lately even more so than facts. Our curriculum and personal development programs are grounded in facts over feelings, always referring back to biblical truth and our six core values.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21).
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- The deity of Christ (Matthew 3:17), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7), His bodily resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- The absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ. Only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of punishment (John 5:28-29).
- Man was created by a direct act of God in His image, not from previously-existing life (Genesis 1:1,22,27; 1 Corinthians 11:7; James 3:9).
- The spiritual unity of believers in the Church of our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- Marriage is between one man and one woman only (Matthew 19:4-6)
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
STATEMENT OF BELIEF
- We are Christians that unapologetically and courageously stand up for our faith.
- We stand on Biblical values, morals, and principles.
- We only kneel to God, but we proudly stand for our National anthem, the American flag, and the Pledge of Allegiance.
- We support and defend our Pastors, Churches, Military, Law Enforcement, and our First Responders.
- We revere our Founding Fathers, the Constitution, and American Exceptionalism throughout history.
- We will fight to the death for our God, our families, and our country, in that order.