Become a Partner
Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God. – Hebrews 13:16
Direct financial gifting is the most common way for you to partner with us in realizing our development plans for the academy. Click the button below to send a gift.
Warriors Christian Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. This may be beneficial for you.
IN KIND DONATIONS
Gifts such as land, building material, labor, desks, chairs, computers, printers, and more may all be gifted directly to Warriors Christian Academy. Most in-kind gifts are eligible for an income tax charitable deduction and part of a larger charitable financial plan for both individuals and companies. Gifts of appreciated assets, such as real estate or securities, may also avoid capital gains tax.
Today’s volunteers set the example for tomorrow’s leaders. We have many opportunities, from school day and morning/afternoon transportation lines, lunch periods, or behind the scenes preparation for events and class activities.
WARRIORS LEGACY GIVING SOCIETY
To ensure the long-term success of Warriors Christian Academy in meeting the Christian education needs of future generations, we encourage legacy gifts through one’s estate plan. These gifts can take many forms. Here are just a few to consider:
Naming Warriors Christian Academy as a beneficiary of your Qualified Retirement Plan (IRA, 401K or 403B, Annuity). These assets are subject to income tax when withdrawn by the owner or his or her heirs, but qualified charities, like Warriors Christian Academy, are tax-exempt. This is the generally the preferred legacy gift to make to charities and requires only a change in your Beneficiary Designation Form.
- Naming Warriors Christian Academy as a beneficiary of a Bank or Investment Account. This is accomplished through a Payable on Death or Transfer on Death form provided by your bank or investment manager.
- Naming Warriors Christian Academy as a beneficiary in your Will or Living Trust. You may designate a gift of a named asset, such as real estate, or investment account to Warriors Christian Academy, You may also name Warriors Christian Academy to receive a specific dollar amount or percentage of your remainder estate.
- Naming Warriors Christian Academy as a remainder beneficiary of a Charitable Remainder Trust. An asset or cash may be given while retaining an income for your lifetime or period of years, or income to your heirs for a period of years. The remaining amount at death or period of years would then go to Warriors Christian Academy. These gifts are eligible for an estate tax charitable deduction and avoid capital gains tax upon the sale of an appreciate asset.
- Naming Warriors Christian Academy as a lead beneficiary of a Charitable Lead Trust. An asset may be given that distributes annual income to Warriors Christian Academy for a period of years with the remaining amount to your heirs. These gifts are eligible for an estate tax charitable deduction.
WARRIORS LEGACY GIVING SOCIETY
To honor our legacy donors during their lifetime, we have established the Warriors Legacy Giving Society. With the donors permission, we will list their names as a member of the Society on our website to appropriately recognize them, and to encourage others to do the same. Members will receive a beautiful personally engraved, Warriors Legacy Society Bible and also be invited to special events throughout the year.
Our in-house financial advisors offer FREE consultations for families and friends that would like to include Warriors Christian Academy in their estate planning.
Donations to Warriors Christian Academy support not only our school’s operating fund, but also invest in the next generation of our country’s leaders and business owners. Raising our children in a Christian environment is a daily choice and commitment that requires steadfast resolve. Your donations support Warriors Christian Academy ’s strategic priorities:
- Focus on a superior Christian academic learning experience with technology, a martial arts culture, and an introduction to the trades, all within an educational community that fosters a Christian lifestyle and response to daily worldly challenges.
- Provide excellent professional development for teachers as well as competitive pay, resources, materials, and technology to support a superior classroom environment.
- Acquire land and build a permanent home for our students that enhances educational, athletic, and extracurricular opportunities.
- Grow a strong Christian academy with a vibrant student community while providing a unique and practical education. We continually strengthen the four major aspects of our educational experience: spiritual, academic, athletic, and artistic.
THE GIVING DRIVEN STEPS
Step 1 – Building a Base for a Strong Future (completed)
$100,000 given in the past year
- Acquired student desks and chairs for five classrooms
- Furnished front office and Headmaster office
- Implemented professional training through Chuck Colson Center for teaching team
- Expanded the faculty, growing two to five teachers to bolster academic programs and reduce class size
- Hired office admin to answer calls and provide client service throughout the day
- Installed fire detection system
- Remodeled all classrooms and office spaces
- New martial arts mats
- New whiteboards, projectors, and screens for five classrooms; purchased 10 more sets of projectors, screens, and speakers for ten classrooms in the future
- Replaced AC in three vans for after school and summer session students
- Repair and maintenance of transportation fleet
- Increased teacher salaries to attract elite teachers as they leave the public school system
- In-school technology, such as laptops for emergency use
- Completed parking lot maintenance and painting in preparation for future growth
- Scholarships for our students who otherwise could not afford to attend
Step 2: Stabilization for the School
NEED: $400,000 in new giving commitments
- Fund Tuition Assistance / Scholarships to Promote a Diverse Student Body
- Staff Retention through Competitive Remuneration
- Keeping Annual Student Tuition Affordable
Step 3: New Opportunities for Students
NEED: $1,000,000 in new giving commitments
- Construct New School Buildings to house offices, classrooms and auditorium, and gymnasium / MA Training area
- Invest in Technology by Providing a Computer Lab in Each Class so Children Don’t Need to
- Transport and Bring Their Own
- Provide Ongoing Investments in Professional Development Programs for Staff to Enhance,
- Train, and Attract the Best Faculty Team
- Initiate Repair or Replacement of Current Aging Transportation Vehicles
- Find and Secure Multi Acreage Land to Build New Facilities
Step 4: Setting the Standard for Christian Education
Setting the stage for the future
- Remodel or build Academy on Acquired Multi Acreage Land
- Build Additional Classroom Space to Respond to Continued Enrollment as Specific Growth
- Milestones are Achieved
- Create an Athletic Field Suitable for Practicing Soccer, Track, Cross Country, Football, or other Outdoor Sports.
- Build a Fine Arts Auditorium / Conference Hall on Campus to Serve our Academy and the
- Surrounding Community
- Launch a Bus To and From School Service for Students Needing Transport
- Conduct Due Diligence Planning on Support of Franchise Academy Locations Nationally and Internationally