SPIRITUALLY STRONG, MORALLY VIRTUOUS, ACADEMICALLY BRILLIANT, AND PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR – WE ARE CHRIST’S WARRIORS!
We provide children with all the skills needed for a fruitful life. Our students are spiritually strong, academically sound, and physically disciplined. Warriors Christian Academy is molding “Champion Children” that are “Kingdom Kids!”
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. – Ephesians 6:11-12
Our story is simple. Thirty years ago we opened our first martial arts academy; today we have students across the country. We opened Warriors Christian Academy for the 2020/2021 school year in God’s perfect timing with years of planning and immediate response to the challenges schools present to the learning environment. We now have schools in Cedar Park and Georgetown, with more locations to come.
There are countless studies on the benefits of martial arts for focus and acuity, self-esteem, confidence, and behavior. Through the decades we have had undeniable success changing and molding thousands of children’s lives through the martial arts culture of respect and discipline; however, the need for full-day immersive academics with firm boundaries has been voiced repeatedly throughout our decades of school ownership.
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.– Proverbs 22:6
We launched our own standards for the “new normal” in the Fall of 2020 while area schools were still virtual and extracurricular activities were indefinitely paused or altered. We saw a huge need to correct our children’s journeys: physical activity; higher academic standards and accountability; developing critical thinking skills; and teaching accurate history. The choice was simple: either allow the secular public school system to redefine morality or invest in a Christian legacy to pass down to our grandchildren’s children.
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness –Colossians 2: 6-7
Is Warriors just for boys? Absolutely not – Girls THRIVE at Warriors Christian Academy!
She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong. – Proverbs 31:17
At Warriors we have an equal amount of healthy, strong, and confident girls and boys attending classes. Warriors equips your daughters to defend themselves while maintaining femininity and grace. Training biblical young men and ladies is critical in their journey, and we affirm our students are secure in their birth gender and status as a child of God.
- Salvation through Jesus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16
- Intellectual Superiority
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. – Romans 12:2
- Black Belt Excellence
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
CUSTOM, INDIVIDUALIZED CHRISTIAN CURRICULUM
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge. – Proverbs 18:15
Warriors Christian Academy blends a rigorous Christian learning environment with inspired creativity, through spiritual growth, physical health, and overall fitness. We believe that developing a champion mindset is the key to enduring success, and in the science of achievement: behavior and academics evolve through everyday excellence.
We utilize the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) curriculum for an individualized, self-directed and self-paced Christian curriculum in a teacher facilitated classroom. We also utilize a custom classically flavored Christian curriculum for our teacher-led classes.
Proud member of ACSI, Association of Christian Schools International, the largest Christian accreditation organization in the world. Accreditation is a process involving stringent criteria and numerous site inspections. Once we satisfy the rigorous requirements and time needed to complete the process accreditation will be conferred.
To learn more about curriculum, please visit our “Curriculum & Tuition” page in the top menu, or click here.
School Scripture Ephesians 6:13-18 (NIV)
13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
IS WARRIORS FOR EVERYBODY?
Yes and no:
- You don’t need to be a straight-A student – but we are not a special needs school.
- You don’t need to be a Christian – but at least one parent needs to be on board with Warriors leading the child to Christ.
- You don’t have to be a super athlete – but everyone must have the physical/mental capacity to participate in all martial arts training.
ENJOY A TASTE OF OUR STUDENTS LEARNING AT WARRIORS CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!
Our culture is one of a kind! Learning about Jesus, developing skills, achieving goals, and having fun!
STATEMENT OF BELIEF
- We are Christians that unapologetically and courageously stand up for our faith.
- We stand on Biblical values, morals, and principles.
- We only kneel to God, but we proudly stand for our National anthem, the American flag, and the Pledge of Allegiance.
- We support and defend our Pastors, Churches, Military, Law Enforcement, and our First Responders.
- We revere our Founding Fathers, the Constitution, and American Exceptionalism throughout history.
- We will fight to the death for our God, our families, and our country, in that order.
WHAT ARE WE?
Warriors Christian Academy is a Pre-K through 12-grade private Christian school, which utilizes Christian Worldview and Martial Arts to restore the fear of the Lord to America.
MORAL CODE AND BELIEF
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. – Romans 13:1
Our world has veered from Christian values and ethics. Belief is extremely powerful, lately even more so than facts. Our curriculum and personal development programs are grounded in facts over feelings, always referring back to biblical truth and our three (3) core values (Faith, Courage, and Honor), and our four (4) supporting values (Love, Generosity, Wisdom, and Discipleship).
LOGOS AND SCHOOL COLORS
At Warriors Christian Academy, our school colors hold a special significance, representing our rich heritage and core values. The colors red, white, blue, and black are beautifully incorporated into our school’s logos, capturing the essence of our community.
These four colors, red, white, blue, and black, intertwined within our school logos, reflect the essence of Warriors Christian Academy. They remind us of our faith, commitment to righteousness, unity, and resilience. As we proudly display these colors, they serve as a visual representation of our mission to nurture young minds and hearts, guiding them toward a deeper understanding of God’s love and purpose in their lives.
Red, a vibrant hue, symbolizes the passion and commitment we have for our faith. It represents the blood shed by Jesus Christ on the cross, reminding us of His ultimate sacrifice and the love He demonstrated for us. Red stands as a constant reminder to live our lives with purpose and devotion.
White, the color of purity and innocence, reflects our desire to uphold moral values and strive for righteousness. It signifies the purity of heart we seek as we navigate through our educational journey, fostering an environment of integrity and truth.
Blue, a color often associated with loyalty, loyalty, represents our unwavering commitment to Christ, as well as our dedication to one another as a community. It signifies the unity we share as we stand strong together, supporting and encouraging one another in our Christian walk.
Black, the color of strength and resilience, embodies our determination to face challenges head-on and emerge stronger. It represents the power of faith to overcome obstacles and the unwavering hope we have in Christ. Black serves as a reminder that even in the midst of darkness, we can find the light of Christ shining brightly.
WHEN WAS WARRIORS STARTED?
Warriors Martial Arts Academy, formerly known as “Vortex Martial Arts”, has been in education since 1991. We started with evening martial arts classes for men, women, and children aged 4 and up. Then expanded to after-school programs and then summer camps.
We utilized martial arts, fitness, dance, parkour, and acrobatic gymnastics to develop character and teach life skills, languages, values, morals, ethics, and etiquette.
In November 2018, the vision for Warriors Christian Academy was given to Scott Maczuga, the founder of Warriors, through much prayer. Since then, the Warriors corporate team has prayerfully continued to seek God’s will and direction on this project. We were excited and thrilled to have opened in Fall 2020 in Leander, TX! Warriors Christian Academy Leander finished its first year with more than 50 children enrolled from Pre-K through 9th grade. Today, Warriors Christian Academy has grown to hundreds of students in multiple locations.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21).
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- The deity of Christ (Matthew 3:17), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7), His bodily resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- The absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ. Only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of punishment (John 5:28-29).
- Man was created by a direct act of God in His image, not from previously-existing life (Genesis 1:1,22,27; 1 Corinthians 11:7; James 3:9).
- The spiritual unity of believers in the Church of our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- Marriage is between one man and one woman only (Matthew 19:4-6)
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).