YES to Biblical Worldview
YES to Christian Leadership
YES to Classical Christian Education
YES to Individualized, Custom, Christian Curriculum
YES to American Christian Heritage
YES to Focus, Discipline, Confidence, Respect and Black Belt Excellence thru Martial Arts
A day in the life of a student
A Private Christian Academy.
Cedar Park & Georgetown Locations – 512-774-5425
Mission / Vision / Faith Statement
To forge courageous, Christian warriors that honor God through Biblical education and black belt excellence.
To raise up a generation of Christian warriors that have spiritual, intellectual, and physical strength who will defend the faith and restore the fear of the Lord to America.
WHAT WE VALUE FOR OUR TEAM, STUDENTS, AND GRADUATES
- Faith – Christian Warriors know that God’s plan for our lives, and the circumstances, are always perfect. Therefore we will rejoice and pray for peace in all things.
- Courage – Christian Warriors always stand up for God’s truth and Biblical principles, no matter the cost. We persevere, even in the face of a mighty “Goliath sized” enemy.
- Honor – Christian Warriors honor God, themselves and others. Respect will always be at the center of our thoughts, prayers, words, and deeds.
- Love – Christian Warriors demonstrate sacrificial action which demands obedience to God’s will, intending the best for others.
- Wisdom – Christian Warriors are lifelong students, seeking constant and never-ending improvement in our faith walk, education, health, and safety.
- Generosity – Christian Warriors provide for others out of the overflow of their time, talent, and treasure.
- Discipleship – Christian Warriors disciple and influence others through Godly inspiration, motivation, and perspiration.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Our core beliefs include the following:
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21).
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- The deity of Christ (Matthew 3:17), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7), His bodily resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- The absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ. Only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of punishment (John 5:28-29).
- Man was created by a direct act of God in His image, not from previously-existing life (Genesis 1:1,22,27; 1 Corinthians 11:7; James 3:9).
- The spiritual unity of believers in the Church of our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- Marriage is between one man and one woman only (Matthew 19:4-6)
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
STATEMENT OF BELIEF
- We are Christians that unapologetically and courageously stand up for our faith.
- We stand on Biblical values, morals, and principles.
- We only kneel to God, but we proudly stand for our National anthem, the American flag, and the Pledge of Allegiance.
- We support and defend our Pastors, Churches, Military, Law Enforcement, and our First Responders.
- We revere our Founding Fathers, the Constitution, and American Exceptionalism throughout history.
- We will fight to the death for our God, our families, and our country, in that order.
Join Our Mailing List
Sign up to hear about upcoming events, development plans, and registration dates.